Monday, February 22, 2010

Zaldi Saddle What Are Some Good Forward Flap, Close Contact Saddles?

What are some good forward flap, close contact saddles? - zaldi saddle

At the moment I have a Mount Royal Zaldi all practical purposes, but is rather limited. He has a deep seat and the knee fairly large and blocks the thigh. I am looking for a chair that's good for skiing and would at a later date with one stone (not necessarily a "front door) and a greater feeling. I looked at the collegiate runners, this seems an appropriate chair. I'm looking in the range of $ 500 - $ 800, which is somewhat limited, and I need a saddle that fits well a couple of other horses. I do not care if you use the saddle, either.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.greenhawk.com/cgi-local/SoftC ...

I like the saddle. If you have money, I swear, I'll buy. i love it. There is also an advantage hawk HDR green stools if they are relatively cheap and look nice. You can ask your vet, farrier, or trainer, if they know a good installers in your area chair. my friend has a saddle fitter and then he sold his horse, Candyman, a special issue (really, really good fit) for $ 1000 and your horse.

Post a Comment