Saturday, February 6, 2010

Homemade Ice Skating Party Invitations What Is Your Idea For A Perfect First Date? What Do You Think Of Mines?

What is your idea for a perfect first date? What do you think of mines? - homemade ice skating party invitations

Tell me how old you are, if you can get an indication of what the girls, including:
Tell me your perfect time So tell me what you want from me.

That's what I'm getting ready for a happy woman. I live in Chicago. It only took a break hard, and I will give him something special. I expect that you think make your everything to me, that you do it?

-Go to dinner at my favorite spot central coast.
-Take a walk in the middle of the city came to the rink and ice skating outdoors for a while.
Back to my home.
-Make your desserts. Or buy a cheesecake and put a spoonful of ice cream with chocolate or strawberry sauce. They support each other.
-Make my pina colada at home.
View movie and cuddle.

Do something else? Drink? By the way, I am 21st

One might think it's a bit much, but I liked this girl for 2 ½ years. She had a friend who for much of this time and ultimately alone and give me my chance. You always knew what I wanted. I said: "I intend to wipeFeet at this time, "and she said:" Give me your best shot. =] "

3 comments:

blahydip... said...

about how things you do like to do? If they were movies at night? Do you have a favorite restaurant? What is your favorite food?

easydoes... said...

It is not like a date to do, then they can take home with you, do not drive when there is a date .. Kinda .. Stalkerish?

luv bug said...

In the 12 and I wanted to do when my mother or my mother knew about us, let alone do it: [but that a date would be great if you ask me: D

Post a Comment