Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Reviews Of Puma Travel Trailers What Waterproofing Do I Need For Puma Speedcats?

What waterproofing do I need for Puma Speedcats? - reviews of puma travel trailers

So I thought, my a pair of black Puma Speedcat, which is of soft pig suede, leather and nylon, "it says of Amazon. I asked for a review also read how to seal, because I heard about these dirty easily and since I live in Washington and it snowed in April, I need protection! I need a few good suggestions on waterproofing sprays that will not hurt him). Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

Lauren R said...

Hello! I think he should get a waterproofing spray can, many people do. Footwear expensive spray is used once, or you can get a waterproofing spray is a little more multi-household purpose lubricants, such as Jig-A-Loo (which actually work.) You can only roll off the shoes and spray form an invisible layer of water. You can find out where to get them in his neighborhood here: http://www.jigaloo.com/en/where/usa. Good luck and enjoy your shoes!

Post a Comment